Weddings and home have always been in fashion and uniquely special for couples, family, and friends. When this Miami couple asked our Chicago based team to transform their beautiful home in Miami into the wedding party of a life-time, we put together a team of talented artists, designers, and vendors to bring their vision to life.
Location: Private Estate Home, Inner-Costal Miami
Color Pallet: Tropical Greens, Fuchsia, Ultra Violet Purples, and Blood Orange
Our Favorite Moment: The outfit change from custom pastel suits into the colorful silk button downs to take over the dance floor.
Personal Touches: The entire home estate was spectacular. The pool was covered and lit from below to create the dance floor with surrounding disco balls and light-up, neon pink flamingo signs create. This fully immersive lighting experience created an atmosphere that kept the party going and showing off their dance moves all night long.
Smaller, more intimate details like the custom designed and handcrafted made belt buckles, and a favorite fruit of the Blood Orange and where it showed up in the signature cocktail and gorgeous cake.
- Photography: Myckenzie Russell Photography
- Video: Bonphotage
- Designer: TM Creative Consulting
- Florals: Tropical Elegante
- Tenting: Elegant Parties
- Cake: Earth and Sugar
- Catering: MG Event Catering
- Rentals: Bubble Miami & Atlas Event Rentals
- Linens: Over the Top Linens
- Entertainment: Mode Events & djchrismix Scarlett Entertainment Stationery: Studio M Creations