The most important detail for our Chicago based couple, was that their guests were comfortable. at their wedding reception. Invitations included a request to arrive in evening attire + your favorite sneakers.
Location: Chicago, Theater on the Lake. A historic venue of the park district that offers one of the few event spaces on the cities lakefront, perfect for an evening of sunsets, sailboats, and dancing.
Color Palette: Tropical Greens, Fuchsia, Purples, Oranges, and a few hints of Gold.
Personal Touches: Personalized Glow Sticks, the iconic Gold Coast All Stars band that kicked off the evening’s entertainment, and the city of Chicago Skyline cake from alliance bakery, read more about our process and what makes us unique event planners here.
Our Favorite Décor: The epic mirrored golden orbs From Kehoe Designs, hung from the ceiling to highlight and reflect the festivities happening on the dance floor and the tropical leaf pattern wash on the floor. The table placements that were assigned using gold acrylic laser cut place cards.
Our Favorite Moment: The Sneakers. Guests came ready to dance until the lights came on.
- Photography: courtney timms photography
- Venue: theater on the lake chicago
- Design & Decor: black oak.tech
- Entertainment: gold coast events & gold coast allstars
- Catering: blue plate chicago
- Cake: alliance bakery
- Beauty: rare bird beauties & esme muaxo
- Transportation & Valet: premier trolley & vip valet services